facebook? irc

James Michael Dupont

Apr 17, 2014, 5:01:32 PM4/17/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,
just found this based on hackerspace wiki,
updated the wiki here to add the irc, please get irc going to build up the channel it is empty.
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Ad_Astra_Labs

IRC is here:
irc://irc.freenode.net/#adastralabs

remember to lurk, stay connected, dont just leave after 5 minutes, leave it on so we can talk over time.
http://carrolljohnt.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/irc-lurking/

James Michael Dupont

May 2, 2014, 7:26:02 PM5/2/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
We have now a bunch more users 5 with the bot.
and the channel #adastralabs-ot for off topic
thanks to transcendtient for getting this going good
mike

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:01:32 PM UTC-5, James Michael Dupont wrote:
Howdy,
just found this based on hackerspace wiki,
updated the wiki here to add the irc, please get irc going to build up the channel it is empty.

remember to lurk, stay connected, dont just leave after 5 minutes, leave it on so we can talk over time.

transcendtient

May 2, 2014, 8:35:55 PM5/2/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Trying to get #adastralabs back. The verification file is up. Just need a staff member to fix us up.

Mike Dupont

May 2, 2014, 8:57:50 PM5/2/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool, send me the link I can also pester them.
mike

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Topeka Hackerspace group. To post to this group, send email to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to topeka-hackersp...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/topeka-hackerspace?hl=en
---

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org
Saving Wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com