Black Bird Tonight

jamollenkamp

May 8, 2014, 10:00:14 AM5/8/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Charles,

I have some stuff for your garage from the swap meet.

Others:

I promise to solicit employment at this evenings meeting.  I am no longer looking for a fall guy to take the blame for my poor time management.

Jared Mollenkamp

May 8, 2014, 10:21:27 AM5/8/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
That is "not" solicit.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Topeka Hackerspace group. To post to this group, send email to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to topeka-hackersp...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/topeka-hackerspace?hl=en
---

transcendtient

May 8, 2014, 1:24:50 PM5/8/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Come on....

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:21:27 AM UTC-5, jamollenkamp wrote:
That is "not" solicit.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM, jamollenkamp <jamoll...@gmail.com> wrote:
Charles,

I have some stuff for your garage from the swap meet.

Others:

I promise to solicit employment at this evenings meeting.  I am no longer looking for a fall guy to take the blame for my poor time management.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Topeka Hackerspace group. To post to this group, send email to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to topeka-hackerspace+unsub...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/topeka-hackerspace?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Topeka Hackerspace" group.