KC Makerfaire Table

Charles Steinkuehler

Jun 16, 2014, 11:16:05 AM6/16/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
I will be doing a grand CNC road-trip on the weekend of the KC
Makerfaire, including:

* St. Louis, MO: Pico-systems, who will be building and selling
assembled CRAMPS boards

* Peoria, IL: Probotix, makers of the Fireball CNC routers

* Chicago, IL: PS1 Hacker-space

* Madison, WI: Tormach, hosting the Machinekit meetup

Lots of fun, but I won't be able to demo anything at the Maker Faire. :(

So...does anyone want to take over the table I've registered for, or
should I cancel?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
cha...@steinkuehler.net

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jun 16, 2014, 6:11:13 PM6/16/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Let me know, I have plenty of people to fill it. -Luis (Maker Faire)

Luis E. Rodriguez

--
Charles Steinkuehler
cha...@steinkuehler.net

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Topeka Hackerspace group. To post to this group, send email to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to topeka-hackersp...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/topeka-hackerspace?hl=en
---