1/17/2013 - Topeka PWN Club - Network+ Study: Network Protocols & Network Components

Matthew Hand

Jan 16, 2013, 12:26:30 PM1/16/13
to Antwaun....@se2.com, jlwen...@gmail.com, ryan.r...@se2.com, toby.sa...@facebook.com, tom.d...@se2.com, topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com, Christian Rothe, Elizabeth Unrein, Ethan Fincham, Jared Starkey, lee horton, Michael Liska, Nathan Girard
Hey all,

This has been sitting in my drafts all week, forgot to send it!  This week we're going to work on Chapter 2 and 3 of our Network+ study guide.  Please try to have chapter 1 and 2 read if you have not done so already by this Thursday!  We'll go over practice questions for chapter 2 and then go straight into Chapter 3.  The first couple chapters are hard to get through, but a LOT of the information in them you want to memorize.  It WILL get better and more interesting.  We will be doing review questions at the beginning of each session over all previous chapters to help with that.

I also have a copy of Visual CertExam for you all which will allow you to do practice exams for a ton of different certifications.

01/23 - Chapter 04-05 - TCP/IP Basics, Subnetting, Routing
01/31 - Chapter 06-07 - TCP/IP Utilities & Wireless Networking
02/06 - Chapter 08-09 - Remote Connectivity & WAN Technologies
02/14 - Chapter 10-11 - Implementing, Maintaining, and Supporting a Network
02/20 - Chapter 12-13 - Network Security & Troubleshooting
02/28 - Practice Testing & Cram before test!

jamollenkamp

May 22, 2014, 9:46:15 PM5/22/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

Is this group still up and running?

I was thinking about starting a similar group, but don't see the need if you are already running one.

Let me know if I can stop by a meeting sometime.

Thx,

Jared M.