From Michael Lou Bradley

transcendtient

May 4, 2014, 10:59:08 PM5/4/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
I am watching a sale with two "Powerlab 652 rotational mildest and a "Simplomatic FLA.63 blow milder for sale. Interested in either?
Tried to send this to Jared also but message was "disllowed"
He'll with spell check MOLDER S
38 minutes ago
Did you see my earlier messages? These items still have very low bids so far. Were you guys interested. I know the super fancy TechShop in Chandler AZ was pretty proud of their blow molder. Said a tech shop blow molder made the beta ed. of "Square". I may be going to pick up something else there if we get it.

Jared Starkey

May 5, 2014, 4:49:32 PM5/5/14
to topeka-ha...@googlegroups.com
I think the r00t account is blocked from receiving messages since nobody checks it.