More SHACL 5.2 ++

Jack Hodges

Sep 20, 2016, 8:31:10 PM9/20/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
I am creating errors in test files and my SHACL constraints are not being called. Only the canned constraints.

Holger Knublauch

Sep 20, 2016, 8:42:06 PM9/20/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

sorry we cannot answer questions that do not provide any details on what you tried.

Thanks,
Holger

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

Jack Hodges

Sep 21, 2016, 10:05:35 AM9/21/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
Perhaps if you were to provide a primer on how SHACL SPARQL constraints are created and processed it would be easier to provide more meaningful details. Without such updates to the documentation (which had very little to say about SPARQL constraints to begin with), all that I can really say is that in 5.1.3 I could see my constraints being hit on a test file and in 5.2 I cannot. But I will happily send you what I have and revert to 5.1.3 in the interim.

Holger Knublauch

Sep 21, 2016, 10:08:05 AM9/21/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
There have been lots of updates to the documentation, here:

http://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/

In particular, see

http://www.topquadrant.com/technology/shacl/tutorial-sparql-constraints/

HTH