swpEdit service _base restrictions?

Mark van Berkel

Apr 2, 2015, 3:07:18 PM4/2/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using version 4.5 and working on an interface that uses SWA forms to modify data that's stored in a Named Graph of TDB. The swpEdit service gives an vague alert "Server Error" after making the edits. The data is saved fine, but the error is shown to the user, the interface doesn't switch back to View mode. In browser console it shows "POST http://appdev.schemaapp.com/tbl/swpEdit 500 (Server Error)" at jquery.js:8105   I've narrowed it down to a point where if I change only the base graph for the resource form to a regular TTL file it works. When I switch to a TDB named graph it shows the error.

Is there a restriction on the base graph? Can't be TDB named graph? Maybe the base graph ontology needs some properties? I'm not sure, hoping someone can help!

Thanks again,
Mark

Scott Henninger

Apr 2, 2015, 4:10:24 PM4/2/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Mark, it is the case that TopBraid will require that a connector to the named graph is defined, and you use the base URI of the connector (which can be the same as the named graph is TDB).  The general issue here is that TopBraid, workspace is basically a named graph architecture to begin with.  So to point to another named graph back-end a connector is needed to tell the system the back-end's URL and the URI of the named graph.

So perhaps try creating a named graph and have the application point tot he connector's base URI.  If that's not it, some more detail will be needed to explore further.

-- Scott
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---