Corpora is not an option in EDG UI

Semantics Matter

Jul 25, 2017, 12:29:40 PM7/25/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello,

I am testing the auto-classifier in EDG. The doc directs me to create a corpus graph by clicking ion the Corpora option in the left nav pane of the Home page. No Corpora option exists. I have checked
  1. Administration> EDG Configuration
  2. Confirmed that I have Admin permissions.
  3. Confirmed that the maui server is installed an correctly configured
  4. Confirmed that I can view the auto-classifier configuration option in content tag sets
  5. Confirmed that tagger is include in the license
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Mary

Semantics Matter

Jul 25, 2017, 12:39:14 PM7/25/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
OK, I confirmed that corpora is not supported until 5.3.1 (not mentioned in the 5.3.0 doc: http://wiki.topbraid.net/display/TBS530/Corpora+Overview%2C+EDG). What is the best way to test autotagger in 5.3? Do I create a content graph and import it? If so, what should its structure be? A taxonomy, flat list...?

Richard Cyganiak

Jul 25, 2017, 1:00:58 PM7/25/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Mary,

On 25 Jul 2017, at 17:39, Semantics Matter <gidge...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, I confirmed that corpora is not supported until 5.3.1 (not mentioned in the 5.3.0 doc: http://wiki.topbraid.net/display/TBS530/Corpora+Overview%2C+EDG).

That’s correct.

What is the best way to test autotagger in 5.3? Do I create a content graph and import it? If so, what should its structure be? A taxonomy, flat list…?

Here’s a possible setup for testing (assuming you already have a taxonomy that you want to tag against):

1. Create an ontology called “Document Ontology”.
- Add SKOS Core as an Include.
- Create a class “Document” and some attributes like “title” and “content”.
- Make “title” a subclass of “label” (from RDF Schema)
- Add a relation “topic” with range “Concept” (from SKOS Core)

2. Create an ontology called “Corpus” that includes the “Document Ontology”. Create some Document instances with titles and content, but without topics—the topics will be added in Tagger. (In a production deployment, this graph would be populated by some sort of import script that imports the documents from the content repository where they live.)

3. In the Server Administration under EDG Configuration Parameters, enable “Document Ontology” as a Tagger Property Graph.

4. Create a Content Tag Set with “Corpus” as content graph, “Document Ontology” as tag property graph, and your taxonomy as the concept vocabulary. Pick “topic” as the default tag property and “Document” as the root content class.

This setup should allow the use of Tagger for manual tagging to create some training data.

Continue with the AutoClassifier setup (Maui Server, etc.) as described in the documentation.

Hope that helps,
Richard

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 12:29:40 PM UTC-4, Semantics Matter wrote:
Hello,

I am testing the auto-classifier in EDG. The doc directs me to create a corpus graph by clicking ion the Corpora option in the left nav pane of the Home page. No Corpora option exists. I have checked
  1. Administration> EDG Configuration
  2. Confirmed that I have Admin permissions.
  3. Confirmed that the maui server is installed an correctly configured
  4. Confirmed that I can view the auto-classifier configuration option in content tag sets
  5. Confirmed that tagger is include in the license
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Mary

Semantics Matter

Jul 25, 2017, 5:58:26 PM7/25/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!  Thanks so much for the detailed response.

Mary,