Swapping license w/colleague

Aqualung

May 27, 2016, 10:02:48 AM5/27/16
to TopBraid Suite Users, Tara Raafat01
I currently run TBCME, and one of my colleagues runs TBCSE. We somehow need to swap licenses, so that she gets TBCME, and I TBCSE. How can this be done in the least painful mode possible please?

Thank you!

Pat Doyle

May 27, 2016, 10:51:56 AM5/27/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com, Tara Raafat01, cris...@gmail.com
Hello,

To switch licenses, you'll want to do the following:

You will download a fresh copy of TBCSE, and your coworker will download a fresh copy of TBCME from our website.

Once this is done, you will send your coworker the TBCME .lic file, and your coworker will send you the TBCSE .lic file.

Each of you will then run TBCME/SE, click Help -> TopBraid Composer Registration, and then reenter the new license information.

One other step that will need to be done - we will need to swap the users in our database so that the TBCSE key is registered to you, and the TBCME key is registered to your coworker.  In order to do this, you'll need to send your two keys to sup...@topquadrant.com directly (making sure not to cc the usergroup) so we can make the switch.

Thanks,
Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---