validation checking of SHAPES/SHEX constrints

Don Rolph

Aug 30, 2016, 8:12:43 PM8/30/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
I have been testing the validation capabilities of RDFShapes software.  The test constraint files are in SHEX format.

The SHEX files we are working with utilize two functionalities:

?<uri>  to include SHEX rules

@<uri> to apply an external shex rule set on the particular variable.

I am, however, unsure of the model RDFSha[es software uses to perform the linking to the external SHEX rule sets.

Can someone perhaps clarify?

Thanks in advance!

Holger Knublauch

Aug 30, 2016, 8:14:39 PM8/30/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Don,

we do not support ShEx nor do we have plans to support it. SHACL is on W3C standardization track, while ShEx was one of the input languages leading to SHACL.

Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---