Why is startup/load screen always in back of other windows?

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jack Hodges

未讀,
2015年6月2日 下午2:02:092015/6/2
收件者:topbrai...@googlegroups.com
I would like to suggest a small feature enhancement. For years I have been plagued by having the TBC startup screen pushed in back of other open applications. As a result, when TBC asks for which workspace I want to launch I often don't know it is waiting for an action on my part. Because the launch process can be time consuming I would prefer to know if TBC is waiting for me (like in your face). I am sure that someone else must have complained in the other direction (to get rid of the launch window or put it in back), but since it is antithetical to the way most applications work I am hoping that TQ will see a way forward. Maybe put a 'hide' button, or 'run in the background' button on the dialog for those who don't want any notification until the GUI completes its launch sequence...

Jack

Mark Graham

未讀,
2015年6月11日 上午11:06:232015/6/11
收件者:topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

Thanks for the update. An enhancement has been submitted for development review.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Graham
TopQuadrant Support

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄