Function to get name of server

pama...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 11:35:02 AM9/18/17
to Topbraid Google Group
Is there a SPARQL function to get the name of a server on which an SWP service is being run?

-Paula
Sent from my iPhone

pama...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 5:07:10 PM9/18/17
to Topbraid Google Group

Holger Knublauch

Sep 18, 2017, 6:15:10 PM9/18/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Since the TopBraid server may be run from any number of URLs or IP
addresses, TopBraid by default doesn't have such a name/URL. However,
once an administrator has entered the URL on the server configuration
parameters page (under Server URL), this value can be queried using
smf:configParam("serverURL")

HTH
Holger

pama...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 6:20:00 PM9/18/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Holger. I will look into that!

-Paula
Sent from my iPhone