TopBraid 5.0 Public Beta Announcement

Mark Graham

Jun 30, 2015, 4:03:07 PM6/30/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Dear users,

We are pleased to announce a public beta release of TopBraid 5.0 featuring changes, additions, and enhancements including the following:

TopBraid Enterprise Vocabulary Net (EVN) and Reference Data Manager (RDM):

Enhanced mapping

Crosswalks

Configurable event-driven notifications

Improved display and clone support for ontology classes and properties

Improvements to the data import capabilities

TopBraid Enterprise Vocabulary Net (EVN):

Auto-tagging of content based on the EVN vocabularies is now available as part of the EVN Tagger module's new AutoClassifier feature

New action for merging two SKOS concepts

TopBraid Reference Data Manager (RDM):

A Code Lookup tab that searches codes across all datasets

All Server Products: (TopBraid EVN and RDM, TopBraid Insight, and TopBraid Live)

New component – TopBraid DataCache

Improvements in internationalization

SPARQL endpoint improvements.

TopBraid Composer:

Improvements to SPINMap

JSON-LD enhancements

Experimental support for the new and evolving W3C SHACL standard

For a detailed list of the new and changed features for all products see TopBraid 5.0 release notes.

To download and try TopBraid Release 5.0 Beta:

TopBraid Composer download at: http://www.topquadrant.com/downloads

Licensed TBL, EVN, RDM and TBI customers will be able to access the beta versions of the enterprise server distributions at these links:

TopBraid Live download at: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/

TopBraid EVN download at: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/evn/

TopBraid Insight (TBI) download at: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/tbi/

TopBraid RDM download at: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/rdm/

Note that product documentation including user guides is still being updated and in some areas may be out of sync with the newly released changes.

As always, we appreciate your participation in our beta test program and look forward to your feedback. Please submit your input by July 17, 2015.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

TopBraid Suite Users forum: http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users

Composer support:  compose...@topquadrant.com

TopBraid Server products support (valid TBL, EVN, RDM and TBI licenses): help...@topquadrant.com, (+1-919.300.7945)

Sales: sa...@topquadrant.com