Explorer Questions - How to administer it?

Adam Kimball

Sep 7, 2016, 3:29:23 PM9/7/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi all,

I'm hoping to utilize our Explorer instance as a web service provider for downstream applications.  I expect the number of Explorer users to be relatively low and I'd prefer to not impact our EVN users by having the services hit the production EVN instance.  I've been under the impression this is a common scenario and can work well for read-only endpoints.

I've done some simple tests and this strategy looks promising, but I'm struggling with how to handle the management of Explorer without access to the Administration menus to remove projects, check base URIs and other such utilities.  Clearly offering the administration menu to anonymous users is not smart, but how can I access it via a proper administration user if it is needed?

Thanks,
Adam

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted