Problem logging into Topbraid EVN - user name and password

marcus...@surroundaustralia.com

Jun 27, 2016, 5:28:21 AM6/27/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi
I have an instance of EVN on Azure (set up by TopQuadrant on my behalf) and have deployed some REST services on that instance. I now need remote access from an enterprise service bus. The problem is that the service call requires user name and password but I have no idea how this can be added to the rest call.

Can anyone help!

cheers,
Marcus Jowsey

Richard Cyganiak

Jun 27, 2016, 6:57:37 AM6/27/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

marcus...@surroundaustralia.com

Jul 1, 2016, 11:31:07 PM7/1/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
Thanks for the help Richard,

In the end I got some help to adjust tomcat config and got it working with basic auth, as suggested in the artical, much appreciated.

Marcus