swa:bestObjectViewerClassHelper Order By

Mark van Berkel

Jan 20, 2017, 3:44:31 PM1/20/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
I'm using another imageobject viewer with a higher weight but the query in this helper didn't work as I expected.
SELECT ?widgetClass
WHERE {
    GRAPH ui:graph {
        {
            SELECT *
            WHERE {
                ?widgetClass a swa:ObjectViewerClass .
                ?widgetClass swa:objectWidgetWeight ?w .
                ?w swa:expression ?expression .
                BIND (COALESCE(spl:object(?w, swa:weight), 0) AS ?weight) .
            }
            ORDER BY DESC (?weight)
        } .
        FILTER spin:eval(?expression, arg:kind, ?kind, arg:predicate, ?predicate, arg:type, ?type) .
    } .
}

From what I can tell the Order By doesn't affect the result.  I moved ORDER BY DESC (?weight) to the last line and then it worked.

Holger Knublauch

Jan 22, 2017, 5:32:13 PM1/22/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

this code looks like the one that has been in production for a while, and I am not aware of such issues. Would you be able to send me the code of the custom viewer that you have so that I can play with the exact scenario that you have?

Thanks
Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---