TopBraid 5.5 Public Beta Announcement

TopQuadrant

Feb 12, 2018, 3:54:37 PM2/12/18
to TopBraid Suite Users
Dear Users,

TopQuadrant is pleased to announce the Public Beta availability of TopBraid 5.5.0!

TopBraid 5.5 focuses on improvements to existing features and incorporating customer feedback into existing product capabilities.

For details, please see the 5.5 Release Notes:

Downloads:

* Licensed EVN, EDG and TBL customers can access the beta versions of the enterprise server distributions at these links:
 - TopBraid Live download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/
 - TopBraid EVN download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/evn/
 - TopBraid EDG download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/edg

As always, we appreciate your participation in our Beta test program and look forward to your feedback.  Please submit your input by February 19th, 2018.

For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
 - TopBraid Suite Users forum: http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users
 - Composer support:  composersupport@topquadrant.com
 - TopBraid Server products support (valid TBL, EVN, and EDG licenses): support@topquadrant.com, (Tel: +1 919-300-7945)

Thank you,