help on calling different servlet

Shreelakshmi G.M

Jul 3, 2015, 7:06:51 AM7/3/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
How can I call other servlets using ui:createLink, I used the following

<ui:setContext ui:queryGraph="{= ui:graphWithImports(&lt;http://www.xyz.org/lod/books/simple&gt;) }">
 <ui:createLink ui:sendQueryGraph="true" ui:servlet="http://localhost:8083/tbl/swp?_viewClass=dataset:Application">
                    </ui:createLink>
</ui:setContext>

but I am getting the following error when I click the hyperlink.

Holger Knublauch

Jul 4, 2015, 8:42:58 PM7/4/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Please try replacing the _viewClass=... in the URL string with an argument:

<ui:createLink ui:sendQueryGraph="true"
    ui:servlet="http://localhost:8083/tbl/swp"
    ui:viewClass="dataset:Application">

HTH
Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

Shreelakshmi G.M

Jul 6, 2015, 3:45:19 AM7/6/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com