Load Balanced Top Braid Live

Barton Petersen

May 14, 2015, 1:36:21 PM5/14/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any recommendations for load balancing Top Braid Live instances?  I know there are challenges because of caching.  Any documentation or best practices would be very much appreciated.

Bart

Nilesh Kawane

May 15, 2015, 9:51:44 AM5/15/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barton

Approach for load balancing depends on overall architecture of your solution. Please send us the details of your setup, expected load and other requirements (security, expected response times) to sup...@topquadrant.com and we will address that there.

Thanks
Nilesh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---