Re: [topbraid-users] Abridged summary of topbraid-users@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Jack Hodges

Jul 7, 2015, 6:10:13 PM7/7/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
I can see the .diagrams file in the navigator, but cannot remember what class I created the diagram from. Or should I say, I do not know how to display the snapshot. It would be nice to have a drop down of some kind that would list the currently-saved snapshots and allow the user to selected amongst them.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 3:12 AM, <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jack Hodges <jhodg...@gmail.com>: Jul 02 11:47AM -0700

When I am diagramming there are times when I would like to see attributes
on a class but not all classes. It would be nice to be able to right click
on a class and toggle its properties on/off
...more
Irene Polikoff <ir...@topquadrant.com>: Jul 02 02:50PM -0400

Yes, you can save the diagram as a snapshot and then come back to it.

Irene Polikoff

From: Jack Hodges <jhodg...@gmail.com>

Jack

Holger Knublauch

Jul 7, 2015, 7:48:25 PM7/7/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a screenshot of what I see: a drop down list of saved snapshots.

Are you not seeing a similar drop down box? If not, please send a screenshot. Maybe it's scrolled out or something.

Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

Jack Hodges

Jul 8, 2015, 3:01:14 PM7/8/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Holger,

You are right. When I loaded up the workspace nothing appeared in that pulldown. I created some new snapshots and they did appear in that pulldown. I am wondering what happened to the other, because the .diagrams file exists, but it still doesn't show up in that pulldown.

Jack

Holger Knublauch

Jul 8, 2015, 7:05:22 PM7/8/15
On 7/9/15 5:01 AM, Jack Hodges wrote:
> Holger,
>
> You are right. When I loaded up the workspace nothing appeared in that
> pulldown. I created some new snapshots and they did appear in that
> pulldown. I am wondering what happened to the other, because the
> .diagrams file exists, but it still doesn't show up in that pulldown.

Have the other diagrams been saved for the same base graph?

Holger