Extract SPIN rule from SPARQL - arguments/parameters

Jack Hodges

Jan 28, 2015, 8:01:28 PM1/28/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
As a SPIN noobie I was reading the documentation on SPIN rules and noted (never knew before) that I can right-click on a functional SPARQL query and TBC will try to extract a SPIN rule from it. COOL! he said. But when I tried it, it finds return types but doesn't deal with arguments/parameters, or did I miss something? I really like the sample call it provides but this would change if the arguments/parameters were part of the extraction. Since the dialog where the result is provided says it is also for parameters/arguments, I must just be missing something crucial. Thanks for any comments.

Jack

Holger Knublauch

Jan 28, 2015, 8:06:43 PM1/28/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

could you send along an example SPARQL query so that we can make this discussion precise?

Thanks
Holger

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---