JSON-LD in TBC Souce Code tab?

Simon Cox

Jan 12, 2015, 11:03:55 PM1/12/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Are there any plans to add a 'JSON-LD' option to the TBC 'Source Code' tab?

I have the impression that this is likely to become a popular serialization for RDF data, and I for one would love it if TBC would allow me to 'learn by example' from existing data.

Holger Knublauch

Jan 12, 2015, 11:30:46 PM1/12/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
This is a great suggestion, Simon. I will put this on our list for the next release (likely called 5.0). For this version we have also moved JSON-LD support into TBC-FE, and this will simplify implementing this feature.

As a work of caution, the JSON-LD produced by the current algorithm is not necessarily the most human-readable format - JSON-LD is quite flexible with contexts etc. So it may not become the ideal way to learn this format, until we have better pretty-printing features.

Thanks,
Holger

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Jan 13, 2015, 4:18:44 AM1/13/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Hi Holger

How would the graph aspect (of json-ld) look like? How does it relate in general to NG support in TBC?

Thx Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
michel...@tno.nl

Location

Holger Knublauch

Jan 13, 2015, 7:09:10 PM1/13/15
On 1/13/2015 19:18, Bohms, H.M. (Michel) wrote:

Hi Holger

How would the graph aspect (of json-ld) look like? How does it relate in general to NG support in TBC?

Our current JSON-LD back-end assumes that the file has exactly one owl:Ontology, and it will use the URI of that owl:Ontology as name of the graph. This algorithm may change in the future, to make it more robust for other scenarios where no or multiple owl:Ontology instances exist.

Holger