Spreadsheet import template management

cbur...@healthwise.org

May 31, 2016, 12:22:11 PM5/31/16
to TopBraid Suite Users

I have been playing around with importing spreadsheet data into EVN. A few times, I have used the “Make this a reusable mapping template” option and then re-imported my data using this template. It works great.

The problem is that there doesn’t seem to be any way to manage these templates. I apparently created more than one template with the same name (screenshot) -- mea culpa, but it’d be nice to have a way to view the details of each saved template and to delete templates that I created with errors or are no longer necessary.

An additional quirk related to this issue: I have noticed that my saved import templates show up in the list of vocabularies that can be included in a project (screenshot), which is pretty odd. These should definitely not be showing up there, right?

___

Carl Burnett

Ontology Engineer  |  Healthwise

cburnett AT healthwise DOT org  |  www.healthwise.org

(208) 489-8485

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.

Irene Polikoff

May 31, 2016, 12:38:39 PM5/31/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com, Taryn Madey
Carl,

Thanks for the report. Glad that you are enjoying the feature. Your request makes a lot of sense and I am forwarding it to the development team.

Regards,

Irene Polikoff

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---