URI <http://spinrdf.org/spif#duration> has no registered function factory

Monika Solanki

Jul 20, 2014, 12:02:46 PM7/20/14
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
I am following the SPIN Getting started tutorial on TBC ME. I am trying to add this constraint

# an invoice with no paidDate is > 90 days old
ASK WHERE {
    ?this :invoiceDate ?invoiceDate .
    OPTIONAL {
        ?this purchases:paidDate ?paidDate .
    } .
    FILTER ((!bound(?paidDate)) && (spif:duration("d", ?invoiceDate, afn:now()) > 90)) .
}

I get the warning below, though I have imported spinf.ttl

WARN [Thread-78] (E_Function.java:89) - URI <http://spinrdf.org/spif#duration> has no registered function factory

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Monika

Scott Henninger

Jul 20, 2014, 4:56:50 PM7/20/14
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Monica; Try smf:duration() instead.  We will get the tutorial updated, and in the meantime see TopBraid Composer Help > Reference > SPARQL Functions Reference for a list of SPARQL functions supported by TopBraid.

-- Scott
---

Monika Solanki

Jul 20, 2014, 5:06:44 PM7/20/14
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Scott, that worked!

Monika

Denis Araujo

Jul 9, 2015, 4:39:58 PM7/9/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Scott!
OFYI: the SPIN Tutorial was not updated and till now says to use "spif:duration" function.

BTW, an excellent tutorial!
-- Denis

Holger Knublauch

Jul 10, 2015, 12:56:30 AM7/10/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, this must have fallen through the cracks. Done.

Holger
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.