In TopBraid EDG, how to add new language tags to the existing drop-down list

sanjeev devireddy

Oct 11, 2017, 5:49:20 AM10/11/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi,
       We want check that is there a way to add the desired new Language tags (like ko, zh-cn) to the existing drop-down list (please check the below screen shot)? Could someone please help?

Thanks,
sanjeev

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Richard Cyganiak

Oct 11, 2017, 6:12:30 AM10/11/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanjeev,

There’s an option to specify a custom list of language tags under Server Administration > Server Configuration Parameters > User Interface Configuration.

Hope that helps,
Richard

On 11 Oct 2017, at 10:49, sanjeev devireddy <deviredd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
       We want check that is there a way to add the desired new Language tags (like ko, zh-cn) to the existing drop-down list (please check the below screen shot)? Could someone please help?

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png>

Thanks,
sanjeev

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png>

sanjeev devireddy

Oct 11, 2017, 9:11:40 AM10/11/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
Thanks Richard, it works.

Thanks,
sanjeev

Mark van Berkel

Oct 19, 2017, 9:41:10 PM10/19/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi Richard,

I was just looking for the same thing. This is a server wide setting, is it possible to isolate the custom languages within a graph?

Regards,
Mark

Irene Polikoff

Oct 19, 2017, 9:56:50 PM10/19/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Not for the drop down of language tags. Currently, it will show whatever is configured server-wide for the language tags.

SHACL sh:languageIn could be used within a graph to raise an issue if a user selected language tags they should not have selected. E.g., the drop down may show 8 options, but you can have a constraint in the graph saying that only 2 of them are allowed choices. If a user picks one that is not allowed, they get a validation result.

Mark van Berkel

Oct 19, 2017, 10:00:56 PM10/19/17
to TopBraid Suite Users
I found the relevant SWA code and figured it out. It worked by adding triple in the graph that's loaded into the UI:

Irene Polikoff

Oct 19, 2017, 10:03:01 PM10/19/17
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
:). Yes, for people who are comfortable with SWP, there is typically always a way to do what they need.