TBL message: "no terms in field label"

peter

Dec 15, 2009, 11:43:09 AM12/15/09
to TopBraid Composer Users
Firstly, thank you for the prompt and useful reply to my previous
post.

I am exposing my d2rq-generated ontologies with the built-in Ensemble.
All work bar one, and this one generates a message in the browser, but
this is clearly an exception handler for this trace in the log file.

Please can you advise? I thought was looking for rdfs:label, but this
all looks OK from inside TBC.

Peter

!ENTRY org.topbraidlive.server 2 0 2009-12-15 16:37:09.391
!MESSAGE error while processing TBE action: findSPO for session:
893541719
!STACK 0
java.lang.RuntimeException: no terms in field label - cannot determine
sort type
at org.apache.lucene.search.ExtendedFieldCacheImpl$5.createValue
(ExtendedFieldCacheImpl.java:122)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$Cache.get
(FieldCacheImpl.java:72)
at org.apache.lucene.search.ExtendedFieldCacheImpl.getAuto
(ExtendedFieldCacheImpl.java:110)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.comparatorAuto
(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:420)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue$1.createValue
(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:185)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl$Cache.get
(FieldCacheImpl.java:72)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.getCachedComparator
(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:168)
at org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.<init>
(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:56)
at org.apache.lucene.search.TopFieldDocCollector.<init>
(TopFieldDocCollector.java:43)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:
122)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:100)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:77)
at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:55)
at org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.LuceneDictionary.performSearch
(LuceneDictionary.java:403)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.LuceneDictionary.listMatchingResources
(LuceneDictionary.java:379)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.LuceneDictionary.listMatchingResources
(LuceneDictionary.java:362)
at org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.LuceneDictionary.findLabelFor
(LuceneDictionary.java:309)
at org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.MergingDict.findLabelFor
(MergingDict.java:64)
at org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.DictionaryList.findLabelFor
(DictionaryList.java:54)
at org.topbraidlive.server.dictionary.DictionaryList.findLabelFor
(DictionaryList.java:48)
at org.topbraidlive.server.session.AbstractTBLSession.getDictEntry
(AbstractTBLSession.java:694)
at org.topbraidlive.server.session.AbstractTBLSession.getLabel
(AbstractTBLSession.java:680)
at org.topbraidlive.server.session.AbstractTBLSession.ensureNode
(AbstractTBLSession.java:639)
at org.topbraidlive.server.session.AbstractTBLSession.handleNewNodes
(AbstractTBLSession.java:580)
at org.topbraidlive.server.handlers.AbstractXMLHandler.handleNewNodes
(AbstractXMLHandler.java:97)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.handlers.impl.FindSPOHandler.specificHandleWithSession
(FindSPOHandler.java:136)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.handlers.AbstractXMLHandler.handleWithSession
(AbstractXMLHandler.java:90)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.handlers.AbstractXMLHandler.handleWithSession
(AbstractXMLHandler.java:1)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.handlers.AbstractHandlerWithSession.computeResponse
(AbstractHandlerWithSession.java:124)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.servlet.AbstractRequestDelegate.handleRequest
(AbstractRequestDelegate.java:21)
at
org.topbraidlive.server.servlet.AbstractRequestDelegate.runActionHandler
(AbstractRequestDelegate.java:75)
at org.topbraidlive.server.servlet.RequestWorker.call
(RequestWorker.java:50)
at org.topbraidlive.server.servlet.RequestWorker.call
(RequestWorker.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Jeremy Carroll

Dec 15, 2009, 1:58:43 PM12/15/09
to topbraid-co...@googlegroups.com
peter wrote:
> Firstly, thank you for the prompt and useful reply to my previous
> post.
>
> I am exposing my d2rq-generated ontologies with the built-in Ensemble.
> All work bar one, and this one generates a message in the browser, but
> this is clearly an exception handler for this trace in the log file.
>
> Please can you advise? I thought was looking for rdfs:label, but this
> all looks OK from inside TBC.

This looks like an honest to goodness bug to me, I'll send off-list
asking for enough information to reproduce. This is likely to be some
example data ... :(

Jeremy