HideIfEmpty for magic properties in customized SWA Forms

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Carl Burnett

未讀,
2017年9月11日 下午5:08:382017/9/11
收件者:topbrai...@googlegroups.com

I maintain, using TBC, a customized SWA Form for our EVN projects. In general, I assign to each ui:Group a default:hideIfEmpty value of ‘true,’ so that unused properties are not displayed in EVN when in View mode. The problem is that magic properties do not seem to respect arg:hideIfEmpty; they appear in View mode even when the magic property’s SPIN function returns no result.

Is there any way around this problem? Thanks.

___

Carl Burnett

Ontology Engineer  |  Healthwise

cbur...@healthwise.org  |  www.healthwise.org

(208) 489-8485

Healthwise helps people make better health decisions.

Holger Knublauch

未讀,
2017年9月11日 晚上9:52:052017/9/11
收件者:topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Carl. Fixed for 5.4. If you get a chance (and remember about this issue then), please download the beta of 5.4 to confirm for your specific use case. (There is no release date for the beta yet, but we'll announce it here on the list).

Thanks again,
Holger

回覆所有人
回覆作者