Unreadable spin rules representation

Donald Duck

Jun 30, 2015, 8:09:10 PM6/30/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

for any reasons TBC doesn't show the spin rules in a normal way any more as you can see in the sceenshot. I'm not able to comprehend and edit the rules any more. I tried diffrent namespances and imports of spin related ontologies but nothing helped. When i add a new rule, this is transformed when i press return. I hope someone can provide the right settings to see the spin rules in the turtle style again.

thx a lot!
Gerald
Bild 1.png

Holger Knublauch

Jun 30, 2015, 8:14:23 PM6/30/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerald,

sp:Construct shows up as an untyped resource (globe icon), so I believe the SPIN namespace is not imported correctly. Could you either send the file or a screenshot of the Imports View? Also, are the SPIN system ontologies still in their original state or are there other files in your workspace who have taken over their URIs?

Thanks
Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include Enterprise Vocabulary Network (EVN), Reference Data Manager (RDM), TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live, TopBraid Insight, SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---

Donald Duck

Jul 1, 2015, 5:11:21 AM7/1/15
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Holger,

the tip of the global icon was dead right, there was a wrong primary sp.ttl file.

Thx a lot!