[SPIN API] Building from source, tests

Nikolaos Beredimas

Dec 20, 2016, 1:30:18 AM12/20/16
to TopBraid Suite Users
I see that the SPIN API 2.0.0 artifact depends on Jena 3.0.1

I may have to rebuild it from sources since I may need to import latest Jena 3.1.1 for dependencies for other modules in my project.

I think these Jena API versions are compatible (3.0.x - 3.1.x) but there don't appear to be any tests available.
If I change the SPIN API pom.xml dependencies and the build completes succesfully, do I assume everything is OK ?
Is there any way to test it?

Holger Knublauch

Dec 31, 2016, 11:58:43 PM12/31/16
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikolaos,

just to close this thread here, I see you have discovered the new SPIN RDF repository on GitHub

    https://github.com/spinrdf/spinrdf/issues/1#issuecomment-269793851

which is a good place to continue this conversation.

Regards
Holger
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group "TopBraid Suite Users", the topics of which include the TopBraid Suite family of products and its base technologies such as SPARQLMotion, SPARQL Web Pages and SPIN.
---