!!! Android Unlocked Cell Phones Buy American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine Best Quality

arthurru...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2014, 7:17:04 AM7/20/14
to top-compact-...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine" deal for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine" ?.

CHECK PRICE & GET FREE SHIPPING !!!

American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine Reviews

Welcome to our review of the American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine?, if you're need to the right place for American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine Detail & Feature

  • Chip resistant, rust resistant, non-toxic powder coating finish
  • Capacity of 80 cans of soda
  • Beautiful and plentiful embossing
  • Coca Cola logo on all four sides as well as under the lid
  • Made from aluminum and pressed steel

Read Review : American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine

This is an exact replica of the famous Westinghouse Junior Coke Machine that was so popular in the "Mom and Pop" stores of the 1930s and 40s. This self-serve cooler will be quite a conversation piece at your home or office! The original machine was used where a clerk was present to collect the money, which makes it ideal for home use. It enjoys an all-metal construction with embossing on all sides and under the lid, like the original. There is no bottle mechanism or coin mechanism to get in the way of any use. Don't miss the bottle opener detail on the outside, either. Vendo Corporation later purchased this machine from Westinghouse and fitted it with coin-operated top so bottle Cokes could be vended from it. This original machine was made entirely for Coca-Cola, and no other brands were used. One of the attractions of this machine is its beautiful embossing. The cooler has the Coca-Cola logo on all four sides as well as under the lid so it could be read when the top was opened. Additionally, it has "ICE COLD" embossed on the front and back. As with all our products, we've kept this machine as close to the original as possible. For example, the rubber seals under the lid are screwed on, the cap catcher and bottle opener are exactly like the original and we even included wheels on the bottom like the original for easy movement. You open the lid and you have a deep box to place cans, bottles or anything else you want to keep cool. This machine will hold 80 cans of soda. If you have the refrigeration model you even have more room for something else on top.

Should you have planning to buy American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine within a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & price ranges American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item can be, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine is among the best selling merchandise on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine .
Best PriceAmerican Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine .
Discount American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine
Cheap American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine .
American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine Reviews.
American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine for Sale.
American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine Price.
American Retro AR 15002 Classic Coca Cola Refrigerated Machine On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo