Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Leo Boyd II

ungelesen,
19.12.2016, 19:26:5019.12.16
an ToorCamp
I'm looking for some info on registration for 2018...  What's the difference between round 1, round 2, round 3 and 1337 besides the price?

Thanks,
Leo

Pavel Kirkovsky

ungelesen,
19.12.2016, 19:35:2719.12.16
an toor...@googlegroups.com
It's about the price. Early birds get discounts.

Sent from my Радио-86РК

Tim Huynh

ungelesen,
19.12.2016, 19:36:0119.12.16
an toor...@googlegroups.com
There is no difference other then price. This is from the website:

"Why 3 Rounds? Running this event is expensive but we know not everyone can afford full admission. The cheaper tickets are there for those who are having a tough time but want to participate and the more expensive tickets are there to help support people who are having a tough time :)."

thanks,
Tim

James Kulikowski

ungelesen,
12.01.2017, 16:50:5612.01.17
an ToorCamp
Along the same lines, what id the process for registering a child under age 12?

"Admission for children 12 years or younger is free but you must check-out with a ticket for them below." Didn't see a child specific Ticket, do I just get an additional ticket for round 1-3 ?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Leo Boyd II <lb...@nopdatacenters.com> wrote:
I'm looking for some info on registration for 2018...  What's the difference between round 1, round 2, round 3 and 1337 besides the price?

Thanks,
Leo

thanks,
Tim