Any RFID/NFC hardware hackers?

Sai

May 30, 2015, 1:35:19 PM5/30/15
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I have an idea for improving blind accessibility that would require
the use of some sort of very small, low power, lightweight, and
always-on replay (e.g. to Bluetooth), or a displaced antenna, for
cheap, passive, one-time-write RFID, NFC, or similar tags.

While I have some relevant experience (I have episodic functional
blindness, and do regularly need to navigate with a guide cane) and I
think a reasonable idea of how it'd work functionally, I have zero
applicable hardware fu.

If you do and would be willing to help out (or know someone who does),
please get in touch.

Thanks,
Sai