Last Minute Ride From PDX?

Jasmine Selene

Jul 8, 2014, 8:21:22 PM7/8/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com

Is anyone headed up from PDX tomorrow or Thursday?

I am exploring travel options after work got in the way of previous arrangements.

Thnx for considering!

Jasmine Selene

Jul 8, 2014, 9:28:42 PM7/8/14
to toorcamp
This got sorted, however I may be looking for a ride back Sunday.

Please, if you are able to offer transportation options reply off list, thank you!
--
“Forget safety.
Live where you fear to live.

Robert Hartshorn

Jul 9, 2014, 1:04:09 PM7/9/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
It appears harder then I figured to extract a email out of this, but if you want a ride back email me at shad...@gmail.com

Sebastian Noack

Jul 11, 2014, 4:32:50 PM7/11/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I would also appreciate some company on my ride to Portland after Toorcamp. I'm leaving on Sunday. And so far I haven't any passengers beside myself yet.

Sebastian

Jasmine Selene

Jul 13, 2014, 12:43:27 PM7/13/14
to toorcamp

Hey Robert, thank you for the ride offer!  But I am going to head back with Sebastian he is leaving around noon which is perfect for my schedule.