Subject: Aaron P. wants to tell you about a business on Yelp
Date: Thu Jul 10 2014 15:03:33 GMT-0700 (PDT)
From: "Yelp" <no-r...@yelp.com>
To: Alpet...@gmail.com

Yelp
Aaron P. wanted to share a review of Shadytel
Friend Count 0
Review Count 1
Aaron P.
Seattle, WA
5 star rating 7/10/2014

They said that they would be there between 9 and 5, but they didn't say what if that was a month, day, or am/pm.  Needless to say, they will be on time.

They deployed high quality twisted pair directly to my tent. Service only goes out when cars run over the wires. Cell coverage is pretty good out here.. We can shout if we have to.

I saw a customer experience engineer who is also the operator. He answered the phone with a full mouth of crackers. I was still able to understand him clearer than people on other providers.

Compared to att and qwest these guys provide orders of magnitude better customer experience. I believe they are the best, tmobile is a near second place.

Read this review on Yelp

5.0 star rating 1 Review Categories:
Neah Bay, WA
To stop receiving Yelp messages, click here
Copyright © 2014 Yelp Inc., 140 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子