Looking for Ride from/to Redmond

Stephen Stair

Jul 7, 2014, 3:25:56 PM7/7/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
My plans have just shuffled a bit and now I'm looking to see if I can join someone else going near/through the Redmond area.
I'm looking for a ride to Toorcamp on Wed, returning on Sunday;
I will have a medium-large luggage, backpack, and one slightly longer bag, but nothing difficult.

Thanks,
-Stephen

Sebastian Noack

Jul 7, 2014, 7:11:51 PM7/7/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
If you come to Seattle I can give you a ride to Toorcamp on Wednesday. However I'm not going back to Seattle after the camp.

Sebastian

Stephen Stair

Jul 7, 2014, 10:35:46 PM7/7/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
I appreciate the offer, thanks; I'm going to see if I can find something else, will let you know by sometime tomorrow.

-Stephen

Stephen Stair

Jul 8, 2014, 6:10:53 PM7/8/14
to toor...@googlegroups.com
Closing the loop: I'll be going with Sebastian and will figure out another way to get back (I have some leads)

Thanks,
-Stephen