Portland lockpickers meet again! Beginner friendly edition.

Kenny

Jun 15, 2016, 4:58:37 AM6/15/16
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
This Thursday will be our quarterly "big meeting" with introduction
presentation, contests with prizes and all the other usual lock related
fun!

Come put a puzzle in your hands. Learn more about how the most common
locks in the country work. Find out if locks like the ones you use are
as secure as you thought they were. See if you can defeat the 5x
thumb-cuff challenge. And lots more!

You don't have to bring anything. We will have locks and picks to
share.

Who: everyone who uses locks
When: Thursday, June 16th 7:00-9:30pm
Where: Ctrl-H, 7608 N. Interstate Ave., Portland, OR
How much: TOOOL events are free. Feel free to donate to Ctrl-H.
What to bring: yourself, your friends & curiosity!

Happy picking!
Kenny