Portland Locksport meeting this Thursday

Kenny

Nov 17, 2015, 9:00:10 AM11/17/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
We will once again be picking locks this coming Thursday. Some of us
went to LockCon recently and have lots of fun stories to share, new
locks to show off and competition placements to brag about.

As always, this is a beginner friendly meeting and learning supplies
will be provided. For those of you who have the basics down, we will
have some advanced topic discussions later in the evening.

Where: Ctrl-H (7608 N Interstate)
When: 7:00pm Thursday, May 21st
BYOB if you want

If you are interested in helping to set up some local friendly Locksport
competitions for 2016 meetings, please get in touch. I have a few ideas
but would love some help.

Happy Picking!
--
Kenny

Kenny

Nov 18, 2015, 12:40:18 AM11/18/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Woops! This Thursday is definitely November 19th, not May 21st.

--
Kenny