Locksport meeting Thursday (later today!)

Kenny

Sep 17, 2015, 4:27:56 AM9/17/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Worried we weren't meeting this month? Have no fear; it's on!

Starting at 7:00pm, we will have show-and-tell for anyone to share
recent revelations about locks and opening them. Have you been
tinkering with a new lock design, fighting with security pins and
starting to win, or maybe just realizing how helpful it is to polish
tools? Share your locksport highlight of the month!

If enough people are interested, we will go through the intro slide
presentation at 7:30pm for people who are totally new to picking locks.

As always, plenty of locks and practice tools will be available for you
to use during the meeting.

When: 7:00pm Thursday, September 17th
Where: Ctrl-H (7608 N Interstate)
What: Pick locks, of course!
Why: Because - doing stuff with your hands, learning and puzzles!
How much: Free! Donations to Ctrl-H hackerspace are appreciated.
BYOB -- We bring everything else.

Happy picking!
--
Kenny