Workshop at Ctrl-H this Thursday + OMSI After Dark

Allen Grimm

Mar 18, 2015, 4:15:50 AM3/18/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow lock-sport-ers,

We'll be having our monthly meeting / workshop this Thurday, March 19th at 7p.  The space will again be at the new hackerspace Ctrl-H (7600 N. Interstate, Portland, OR 97217).  Doors open at 7p.  Beginner's lesson 7:15p.  We'll stay till at least 9:30p and will supply plenty of tools and locks to go 'round.  This space was fantastic last time and look forward to seeing you all again.  All ages welcome.

Additionally, next week is OMSI After Dark, and we're brining the locksport!  We're looking to have a presence the whole evening of March 25th with lessons at 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30.  We need people to help with this, so let us know if you feel like hanging out at OMSI, teaching interesting people to pick locks, and helping us spread the knowledge.

See you Thursday,
Allen