Next Workshop: 12/18 at FreeGeek, plus something new!

Kenny

Dec 16, 2014, 6:31:07 AM12/16/14
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder, we will be picking locks at FreeGeek this
Thursday evening. You don't need to bring anything. We will even have
some practice lock stocking stuffers for sale.

Have you been lurking on the list for a while, wanting something more
interesting than the usual beginner lesson? Or maybe a little more
in-depth hands-on help with your nemesis lock? Now is the perfect time
to get involved and help us work out the details for a new meeting
structure that will help people of all experience levels learn more and
have more fun. Subscribe to the discussion group for details:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/toool-pdx-discussion

As usual, please send us a note if you intend to join us on Thersday so
we can pull together enough tables. Thanks!

What: Lockpicking!
When: 7:00p to 9:30p. Beginner's lesson at 7:15.
Where: FreeGeek (1731 SE 10th Ave. South-most door, to the left of the
store. http://goo.gl/maps/mpzpY )
Why: Puzzles, awareness, and fun.
How much: Free! RSVP on this one. Send to chapt...@toool.us

Happy Picking,