Next meeting/playtime in SE Portland: August 21st, 2014

Kenny

Aug 19, 2014, 7:14:23 AM8/19/14
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Come pick locks with us! You know what to do. And if you don't, come
out this Thursday and we will be happy to show you. Bring your friends
too!

No experience, tools or locks needed. We provide everything to get you
started. If you like mechanical things, puzzles, or hanging out with
quirky-cool people, be prepared to get hooked.

When: August 21st, 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Where: Free Geek(1731 SE 10th Ave. South-most door, to the left of the
store.)
What: Pick locks, of course!
Why: Because - doing stuff with your hands, learning and puzzles!
How much: Free! RSVP appreciated. Send to Chapt...@toool.us

Hat-tip to all of you who will be hanging out in the desert at Burning
Man instead. Go find Allen and pick some locks with him!

Happy picking!
--
Kenny