Picking locks in May, as a team

Kenny

May 21, 2015, 3:50:03 AM5/21/15
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,

A few people have been asking if there really will be a meeting of some
kind tomorrow/today (Thursday, May 21st). Rest assured, I will
certainly be there with a heap of locks and tools for everyone to play
with. I further suggest that we try to pick all the locks in the pile
as a team. How long will it take? Maybe 2-3 hours at most. Depends on
how many people come and help.

Where: Ctrl-H (7608 N Interstate)
When: 7:00pm Thursday, May 21st
BYOB

Don't forget, we have a calendar which is regularly updated and easy to
enable reminders. If you need to put things in your schedule a week in
advance or prefer an alert just minutes before the fun, this is a great
way to do it. http://goo.gl/En8Qq

Happy Picking!
--
Kenny