Changed Plan: Meet at Green Dragon for drinks and locks. Still 5/15.

thegrimmscientist

May 12, 2014, 4:27:05 PM5/12/14
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
The Green Dragon's address is 928 SE 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97214.

It seems FreeGeek has a thing that same day making the classroom unavailable and have kindly offered the space the following Thursday.  But, last bar trip was fantastic so let's just keep the date and move the location.

Same date/time: This Thursday, 5/15.  I'll be get there around 6:30 to snag a table and stay till at least 9:30 or as long as the beer lasts.

RSVP still appreciated so I know how much space to invade.

By 7, I plan to have locks strewn across a table to make us easy to find, but you're free to email me directly if you want a phone number to contact when you arrive.

'til Thursday,
Allen