2 Year Anniversary Meeting - This Saturday, April 5th, 1-5p at Flux Hackerspace!

thegrimmscientist

Apr 3, 2014, 8:21:22 PM4/3/14
to tooo...@googlegroups.com
Fellow pickers,

Join us for this special 2-year anniversary meeting this Saturday, 1-5p at Flux. We have lots of fun plans including special guests from TOOOL headquarters (Babak Javadi), key impressioning, some interesting locks that we don't see at average monthly meetings and much more! Everyone is welcome, all ages, no experience necessary, and it is totally free!

What: A lockpicking extravaganza.
Where: Flux. ( http://fluxlab.io/welcome-to-flux/ ) That's at 412 NW Couch #222.
When: This Saturday (April 3rd) 1-5p.
How Much: Free, as always.
Why: Puzzles, perspective, community, fun, and whatever else you make of it.

See you Saturday,
Allen