Testing, 1,2.... OT

Sho Journet

Mar 4, 2012, 8:00:25 AM3/4/12
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Randy, Jane, thanks for responding !

Jane, case in point, your reply did not show up in my e- mail; though Randy's did. I just found yours.

I rely completely on my Smart Phone now, which is an amazing bit of techno- wonderment, though it sometimes lapses into moderate intelligence.

It occasionally suffers from premature encapsulation, deciding I'm finished writing and thrusting the message into the stratosphere at will.

It also has tenacious spelling and punctuation standards, correcting me when i wanna git kute.

But all in all, I'm in love and thoroughly addicted; it's a remarkable little device.

I no longer have computer capabilities due to technical difficulties of a different type : the Comcast bill.

I appreciate your response and apologize for the Off- ( JCO ) Topic post.

Shoshanna

Sent from my iPhone