L I T T O R A L | Oates, Lethem, Whitehead in Audio Archive | Key West Literary Seminar

Sho Journet

Feb 9, 2012, 12:00:01 PM2/9/12
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
SHIFTEH - Re: San Quentin

http://www.kwls.org/littoral/oates-lethem-whitehead-in-audio-archive/

Shifteh, click on the above link,
then click again on " Joyce Carol Oates" and
( hopefully ), you can listen to JCO reading 'San Quentin' in it's entirety.

She discusses the story, the context in which it was written and takes questions from the audience afterwards.

I discovered this LITTORAL site while
looking for the story to help you .

What a great find!

A pleasure to hear her voice ...as well as her words.

Shoshanna =^..^=

Sent from my iPhone

James Will

Feb 9, 2012, 2:41:00 PM2/9/12