Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Helen

miguel rincon ruiz

Dec 24, 2010, 9:46:25 AM12/24/10
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Helen

How are you

About “Missing Mon” actually this novel was my firth contact with CJO. I don`t believe that a writer be able to describe the contemporary world.

 Especially the class middle world, because for most of the writes this topic no is important. For these writers are more important topics like war, money power and the male aspect of the life.

The relationship between Nikky and her sister Claire is bright because is full of contradictions, hate and love. For me the most important aspect was the way like changed Nicky life, also is important as CJO presents to contemporary   women and men. Because is very delicate.

And finally I love the happy end of this novel. I know, I know.  These statements should not be said. But is true is lovely the way like this novel finished.

Well Helen

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your mother and “good reads”

I hope that next year better than this.

Miguel