JCO at USF

Randy

Apr 7, 2011, 1:23:12 PM4/7/11
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Joyce Carol Oates will be at the University of San Francisco on April 28th, in conversation with Michael Krasny.

Randy

Anthony

May 15, 2011, 2:54:16 PM5/15/11
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Nice interview today from Canada of JCO on CBC Radio1. You can go to the CBC website or use the CBC app. It is during Hour 3 of the show. WIll be available on the show's podcast, too.

She reported feeling faint after the first few moments of the interview and lost her train of thought there or a few seconds. But she came back to pace, but is was a little scary there for a couple of seconds.

Cheers,

-a.

Ellen

May 16, 2011, 1:27:26 AM5/16/11
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much, Anthony---I will certainly try to get this.  I have a little trouble with accessing sites  (computer illiteracy!!!).  Would it be too much trouble to ask you to send a link to those of us who may be almost as incompetent as I am?

Thank you again for your thoughtfulness:)
Ellen

shifteh emami

Jun 14, 2011, 1:44:02 AM6/14/11
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com

hello

i need to know the list of stories in Sourland collection?
I dont have any access to this book in my country.
Iknow only three stories in it: Pumpkin head, I.D.,Uranus.
Would you please tel me the other stories in this collection?

regards.
shifteh

Randy Souther

Jun 14, 2011, 1:54:33 AM6/14/11