The Wheel of Love

1971 Pulitzer?

Nov 7, 2010, 11:34:28 AM11/7/10
to Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates Discussion Group
I'm trying to find out how to get up to 50 copies of The Wheel of Love
for a project I'm working on related to the 1971 Pulitzer Prize for
Fiction that was never awarded. Since I understand this collection of
short stories was one of the three finalists, I'm working on getting a
group together to read the three books and see if we can come up with
our pick. Any ideas?

Jane Ward

Nov 23, 2010, 9:31:36 AM11/23/10
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
You can find used copies at AbeBooks:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Joyce+Carol+Oates&bi=0&bsi=0&bx=off&ds=30&recentlyadded=all&sortby=17&tn=The+Wheel+of+Love&x=49&y=11
Some are very expensive,probably first editions.

You can also find used copies at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0814906761/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Jane Ward
Lewistown, Illinois
http://walkwithmepart2.blogspot.com/