Re: "Retirement " typos/ Michaelangelo

Sho Journet

May 20, 2014, 7:37:08 AM5/20/14
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Mike !

Actually, I liked the pre-edit version:
"presto hand".

It's like one of those CAPCHA security codes you have to type on some websites, random words and letters that are sometimes incredibly cryptic.

Presto.
An exclamation at the manifestation of magic:

JCO plunged her hand into the hat,
and PRESTO ! Out came le rabbit.

Nailed it.

~ Sho

Sent from my iPhone

bd...@frontiernet.net

May 20, 2014, 10:41:17 AM5/20/14
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
FYI: Joyce Carol Oates is back home, no longer in California.

Brenda D

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates Discussion Group" group.

Randy Souther

May 20, 2014, 1:32:10 PM5/20/14
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
I understand her next West Coast stint will be at Stanford.
Randy

Sent from my iPhone

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/toneclusters?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tone Clusters: The Joyce Carol Oates Discussion Group" group.

Max Alberts

May 21, 2014, 12:35:50 PM5/21/14
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
I can't imagine any place lovelier than northern California. I lived there for a short time and, were it not for the high cost of living--of paying rent, in particular--I would still be there. In fact, the west -northwest coast,from San Francisco to Bellingham, is virtually Edenic.

Subject: Re: [JCO:1150] Re: "Retirement " typos/ Michaelangelo
To: "tonecl...@googlegroups.com" <tonecl...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 12:32 PM

Michaelangelo Rodriguez

May 21, 2014, 6:37:08 PM5/21/14
to tonecl...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, she posts her travel on Twitter. It's a witty, philosophical Twitter.
Michaelangelo
Windsor University - class of 75